The owner and creator of the website www.coachemi.be:
- Emilia Petkova (CoachEmi)
as well as any other co-authors and partners, involved in the creation of all Articles, Books, Courses, Coaching, Newsletters, Videos, Audios, and the accompanying materials on the website, are below collectively called “The Authors”
Coaching sessions, programs, classes, workshops, articles, books, courses, newsletters, videos, audios, and any other live sessions, services, materials or resources, offered through the website www.coachemi.be, are below collectively called “Services”.
By using this site (www.coachemi.be), you acknowledge that you are aware of and understand the following:
– The Authors are not licensed therapists or doctors and you are responsible for all your decisions, actions, choices and feelings.
– The Services are not professional mental health care or medical care. The Services are not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and you should not use them in place of any form of therapy.
– The Services you will be receiving from the Authors are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions.
– The Authors are not acting as mental health counselors or medical professionals.
– Coaching is, at present, an unregulated industry, and for all legal purposes, the Services, provided by the Authors will be considered to be provided in the Republic of Bulgaria.
– You are fully responsible for your well-being during the Services, and subsequently, including your choices and decisions.
– All comments and ideas offered by the Authors are solely for the purpose of aiding you in achieving your defined goals.
– You have the ability to give your informed consent, and by using the Services give such consent to the Authors to assist you in achieving such goals.
– To the extent the Services involve career or business, the Authors are not promising outcomes included but not limited to increased clientele, profitability and or business success.
– The use of technology is not always secure and you accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Skype and other technology.
– You hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge the Authors, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages you may claim to have or that you may have arising out of acts or omissions by yourself or by the Autors as a result of the advice given by the Authors or otherwise resulting from the Services or the information shown on the coachemi.be website.
– The information contained within the coachemi.be website or within the Services, is not a substitute for professional advice such as from a medical doctor, psychiatrist, lawyer, counselor or therapist of any kind. The information provided by the Authors does not constitute legal or medical professional advice nor is it intended to constitute such advice.
– Any decisions you make, and the consequences thereof are your own. Under no circumstances can you hold the Authors liable for any actions that you take.
– You agree not to hold the Authors liable for any loss or cost incurred by you, or any person related or associated with you, as a result of the Services, offered by the Authors, or the information shown on the coachemi.be website.
– The information shown on the coachemi.be website or expressed during the Services is intended to be general information with respect to common Life, Health, Finance and Business issues. Information is offered in good faith – you do not have to use this information.
– All resources on the coachemi.be website, as well as all Services, provided by the Authors, are for adults 18 or older.
– The Authors reserve the right to refuse Services for any reason.
– Results are not guaranteed. The Authors hold no responsibility for the actions, choices, or decisions taken or made by the client.
– The Authors do not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any web sites listed or linked to in the Services. All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy or any other implied or explicit purpose.
The Authors of the Services have used their best efforts in preparing them. The Authors make no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the contents of these Services. The information contained in these Services, is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in any of the Services, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent these Services and their potential. Even though a number of users and subscribers to our Services have reported to us that they experienced significant improvement to various aspects of their lives and attribute their success to the application of these Services, there is no guarantee that you will experience similar improvements using the techniques and ideas in these Services. Examples in these Services are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of results. The potential is entirely dependent on the person using our Services. The Authors do not purport these as “miracle cures” or a substitute for professional treatment.
Any claims made of actual physical, emotional, financial or health benefits or examples of actual results can be verified upon request. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the Services, your physical condition, age, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, the Authors cannot guarantee your success in any aspect of your life, nor are responsible for any of your actions.
Materials in our Services and our website www.coachemi.be may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential benefits.
Any and all forward looking statements here or on any of our sales materials are intended to express our opinion of potential results. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s, in fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our Services.
This site is intent on being honest, truthful and fully compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of all testimonials and/or all endorsements used for advertising and/or marketing purposes.
Accordingly, we want you to know and understand that all of the testimonials and/or endorsements on this site reflect the honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences of the one providing the endorsement or testimonial and that no form of compensation was offered in exchange. Also, this site may occasionally use affiliate links for products that are used by and/or recommended by us. The links to these products, educational resources, and services may be found in the footer, side column, and on pages and posts where applicable.